As part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL® 4, the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is required for participants who wish to work towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. Participants who do not pass the related certification exam will not be eligible to work towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. Develop, Provide, and Support (ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support) focuses on the integration of diverse value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled products and services. It also covers supporting practices, methodologies, and tools to help you succeed.
It is a 4-day training that is based on the AXELOS ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support exam criteria. The course is taught by AXELOS instructors. It is expected that at the end of this course, you will have acquired the necessary knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support certification test. You will learn about ITIL® 4 ideas and terminology, as well as via exercises and examples.
Objective of the Course
Based on the learning goals of the ITIL® 4 CDS Certification, the following learning objectives have been established for the course: Develop, deliver, and provide support for the exam specification:
- Acquire an understanding of how to design and construct a service value stream for the creation, delivery, and support of services
- Understand the contribution of relevant ITIL® practices to the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the SVS and value streams.
- Understand how to design, deliver, and support services.
Outline of the Course
Introduction to the Course
Module 1: Organizational Structure and Cultural Environment
- Organizational Structures are a kind of structure that is used to organize a group of people.
- Team Atmosphere
- Developing a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Collaboration as a Way of Life
- Mindset That Is Focused on the Customer
- Communication that is constructive
Module 2: Highly Effective Groups
- Capabilities, roles, and competencies are all important.
- Planning for the Future of the Workforce
- Employee Satisfaction Management is a term that is used to describe the process of determining how satisfied employees are with their jobs.
- Measuring and reporting on the basis of results
Module 3: Service Creation, Delivery, and Support Using Information Technology
- Integration and data sharing are two important concepts.
- Reporting and Advanced Analytics are two areas where we excel.
- Collaboration and Workflow are important concepts to understand.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a term that refers to the automation of processes by robots.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are two terms that are used interchangeably.
- Modelling of Information
Module 4: Valuation Stream
- The Structure of a Value Stream
- Creating a Value Stream Diagram
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM) is a technique for mapping values from one stream to another.
Module 5: Create, provide, and support services are all part of the value stream
- The Value Stream for the Development of a New Service
Module 6: A Value Stream for User Support is introduced.
- Model of the Value Stream for the Restoration of a Live Service
Module 7: Set Work Priorities and Organize Your Tasks
- Managing Queues and Backlogs is an important skill.
- Organizing and Prioritizing Work
- Taking a Shift to the Left
Module 8: Commercial and Sourcing Issues to Take into Account
- Build vs. Purchase
- Models of Sourcing
- Integrated Service Integration and Management (SISIM)
Those who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital goods and services, as well as those who are responsible for the whole end-to-end delivery, will benefit from the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support certification course by Sprintzeal.
Those who work in the following positions are required to gain knowledge and skills from this module:
- Managers of IT operations, Availability Managers of services, Service Desk agents, Service Managers, Service Architects, Security Managers, Technology Support teams, UX/UI designers, Development Managers of developers, Testers, Infrastructure Operations Engineers, and Software Developers are some of the positions available.
- Customer Relationship Managers (CRM) are product owners, project managers, business relationship managers, and business relationship managers (BRM).
Candidates for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support course must have completed the ITIL® 4 Foundation test before enrolling in the course. In addition, the applicant must have completed a training course that has been certified for this module.
Participants who successfully complete the course and pass the certification test will be given the ITIL® Specialist: Configuration Management certification. Certification should be developed, delivered, and supported.
- 40 Questions with Multiple Choice Answers
- 1 point is awarded for each accurate response.
- To pass, you must get 28 points (out of 40 available) – 70 percent of the population
- The length is 90 minutes (113 for non-native speakers)