Adulthood comes with great things, but unwanted body hair isn’t one of them! We spend a lot of time in our life in removing those unwanted hair from our arms, legs, underarms, and faces too. Traditional hair removal methods are time-consuming and often painful. Painful methods like waxing even leave your skin damaged and irritated. Thanks to the advancement of technology in skincare, we now have a permanent solution to the body hair problem – Laser Hair Removal Delhi and Ludhiana also known as Laser Hair Reduction!
It is one of the best methods to remove body hair and facial hair but if you aren’t convinced, we are here to tell you of 6 reasons why you must try laser hair removal in Delhi and Ludhiana.
But first, let’s talk about what exactly is Laser Hair Removal Delhi and Ludhiana:
Laser hair removal Delhi and Ludhiana is a method done by a certified laser specialist. It is a method that inhibits current hair growth and delays future hair growth on the face and body.
How does Laser Hair Removal in Delhi & Ludhiana Work?
In this effective method of hair removal, the laser hair expert uses a laser beam on the target area. The hair follicles are damaged to stop the hair growth at the root level. This is the only method of hair removal in which the hair growth is stopped at the root and not torn or cut.
To make the treatment effective, it takes multiple sessions to fully stop the hair growth for a long period of time.
What are the other methods of hair removal and how laser hair reduction is the best amongst them?
There are many methods of hair removal. They all work in their own ways and people choose a method according to their preferences. Some of the most common methods are:
- Waxing: Waxing is one of the oldest techniques used to remove body hair. It is a painful method as it rips the hair at its root through a strip. It may cause loosening of the skin. The results last only for a few weeks and most people go for regular waxing sessions which are very expensive.
- Shaving: It is also one of the most popular methods of hair removal. It is cheaper than waxing but the results last only for a week or two. The hair is cut at the root and a cleaner look is not possible with shaving. It is not painful, but it may lead to cuts and bumps on the skin.
- Hair removal creams: they are also known as depilatory creams. They work quickly but often lead to redness or irritated skin and certain side effects. Hair removal creams use harsh chemicals which may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- Electrolysis: This is also a permanent solution to hair removal. In this method, a needle is inserted into the hair follicle to damage the sac and inhibit hair growth. It is a painful method and wastes a lot of time as it targets each hair follicle individually.
Compared to these hair removal methods, laser hair removal Delhi and Ludhiana stand out as the best option. Know the following 6 reasons to switch to laser hair treatment from your traditional hair removal:
- It saves time:
Laser hair removal in Delhi and Ludhiana is not time-consuming. Each session takes a few minutes, and the time depends on the target area too. It saves time for frequent salon visits as it gives a long-term solution to the body and facial hair problems.
- It is completely painless:
Laser hair removal Delhi and Ludhiana is not painful. It uses a laser beam and to protect the skin, numbing agents and cooling gels are used on the skin beforehand.
- It can be done anywhere:
Laser hair removal can be done anywhere on the body, and it is exceptionally ideal for intimate areas and specific areas like facial hair.
- It is very precise:
Be the target area is small or large, laser hair removal is very precise and a wonderful option for upper lips, sideburns, bikini hair removal, underarms, chin hair removal, etc.
- Prevents ingrown hair:
Ingrown hair is a great annoyance. In laser hair removal, the chances to get ingrown hair are zero!
- It is a long-term solution to a frequent problem:
hair removal at regular time intervals isn’t very convenient. Laser hair reduction results in smooth hairless skin for over 18 months!
These are some of the great reasons to avoid any other hair removal methods and only opt for laser hair removal Delhi and Ludhiana from an expert.
AAYNA clinic has been providing laser hair removal treatments in Delhi and Ludhiana for over a decade and has trained staff and experienced doctors. You must only get your laser hair treatment from an experienced professional.
Book your appointment today!